Trieste – Zoncolan
From: May to October
Minimum: 6 people
Duration: 7 days
The city of Trieste is the gateway between the Italian peninsula and the Slovenian peninsula; a land of border and commerce, multiethnic and multicultural.
Crossing of the main European cycle routes, the Parenzana (from Trieste to Croatia), the Cottur (up to Slovenia), the cycle route of amber (from Austria to Friuli Venezia Giulia) and the Mediterranean.
This is an ideal place as a base for itineraries that are always different and evolving. Cividale del Friuli, Aquileia and Gorizia are classic route destinations and are full of charm and history.
Our guests will be accompanied in daily outings on pre-established routes, geared to the abilities and wishes of the group. Also, there is the possibility of switching to the slopes of Zoncolan, one of the most epic climbs of the Tour of Italy, for one of the most intense cycling experiences ever!
Gran Fondo d’Europa: September 2020
- Prices: since each tour is customized to fit your requirements, pricing will vary. Please click here to contact us for more detailed pricing information and a quote.
- From May to October
- Minimum from 6 participants
- Duration 7 days
- Accommodation: Hotel 4/5 stars
Included in all packages:
- Staff available 24/7
- Dedicated bike mechanic
- Minibus transfer available
- Replacement materials
- Bike rental (high-range racing bike and/or Ebike)
- Pre and post training massages
- Laundry service for sportswear
- Transfers to and from airports
- Fly and hotel booking
- Gran Fondo races registration assistance
- Biomechanical visit and personal bike measurements
Any domestic or international airfares and related taxes and fees, airport taxes, hotel city taxes required to be paid locally, meals not mentioned in the itinerary, beverages, gratuities to your tour-guide and bus driver, any optional tours, items of a personal nature i.e., laundry, telephone calls, etc., and any other items not specifically listed as included.
Do you want to discover new countries on a bike?
Victours BikeDivision is the only choice you can make! The best service available in the most beautiful places on the planet!