Lake Como – Stelvio
From: April to October
Minimum: 6 people
Duration: 7 days
Lake Como is easily one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy, surrounded by mountains. We will enjoy rides every day, from Ghisallo to the wall of Sormano, from the shores of the lake to the mountain peaks. The stage scheduled in Bormio includes your round-trip transfer to climb the Stelvio pass.
The Victours bike staff are available 24 hours a day for complete technical and personal assistance. The daily programs can be changed depending on the needs of the guests.
The Gran Fondo of Lombardy in October is the most renowned region.
- Prices: since each tour is customized to fit your requirements, pricing will vary. Please click here to contact us for more detailed pricing information and a quote.
- From April to October
- Minimum from 6 participants
- Duration 7 days
- Accommodation: Hotel 4/5 stars on the shores of the lake
Included in all packages:
- Staff available 24/7
- Dedicated bike mechanic
- Minibus transfer available
- Replacement materials
- Bike rental (high-range racing bike and/or Ebike)
- Pre and post training massages
- Laundry service for sportswear
- Transfers to and from airports
- Fly and hotel booking
- Gran Fondo races registration assistance
- Biomechanical visit and personal bike measurements
Any domestic or international airfares and related taxes and fees, airport taxes, hotel city taxes required to be paid locally, meals not mentioned in the itinerary, beverages, gratuities to your tour-guide and bus driver, any optional tours, items of a personal nature i.e., laundry, telephone calls, etc., and any other items not specifically listed as included.
Do you want to discover new countries on a bike?
Victours BikeDivision is the only choice you can make! The best service available in the most beautiful places on the planet!